Heritage & Archives
Goals: Provide guidance in preparing and maintaining the region’s history.
Objectives: Provide guidance to regions in collecting, organizing, and maintaining archival material; as well as, to ensure that every chapter’s history is preserved.
Additional objectives include:
• Serve as a resource to chapters in the region as they maintain their archives;
• Assist chapters in updating their history template and inventory forms for the annual recording of their history;
• Provide information to chapters on how to scan and digitize their history;
• Obtain historical items from the chapter members;
• Identify cost-effective methods for preserving documents, photographs and other historical artifacts;
• Provide guidance for chapters to use when displaying historical artifacts to showcase.